1. Participants are encouraged to submit abstracts in English electronically, as an "last_name.rtf" file attachment to the address email@example.com no later than August 15, 2010. In the subject line of the message indicate the number / name of the section.
2. Each abstract must be written on one A4 page (do not exceed 2500 characters!) with 2.5 cm margins at top, bottom and right side, and a 3 cm margin on the left side. The recommended font is “Times New Roman” 11 points, whit a single line paragraph spacing.
3. The title will be written with uppercase letters, bold, centered, followed by an empty line.
4. The last names of the authors will be written with uppercase letters, centered, followed by an empty line. Numbered superscripts will label the affiliations of the different authors. The author presenting the paper should be underlined.
5. The affiliations will be written with lowercase letters, italics, centered.
6. The body text will be justified. The use of figures, images and references in the abstract is discouraged.
A model abstract can be found here